ThE-ShOoTeRs Index du Forum
ThE-ShOoTeRs
Guilde officielle de la team ThE-ShOoTeRs

ThE-ShOoTeRs Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: TakingMyLifeBack3AMyStoryofFaith2CDetermination2CandSurvi ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ThE-ShOoTeRs Index du Forum -> the-shooters -> Les plus beaux coups
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jeriqyn

Masculin
LV Shotonline: 0
Point(s): 182
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil 2017 - 22:55    Sujet du message: TakingMyLifeBack3AMyStoryofFaith2CDetermination2CandSurvi Répondre en citant

&quot;It is impossible to remain unmoved by Gregory's emotional, open memoir of surviving the Boston Marathon bombing in 2013. . . . This is a truly feel-good book that doesn't stint on the challenges that life throws at us.&quot;--Publishers Weekly, starred review<BR><BR>*****<BR><BR>On April 15, 2013, Rebekah Gregory and her five-year-old son waited at the finish line of the Boston Marathon to support a friend who was running. When the blasts of terrorists' homemade bombs packed with nails and screws went off three feet away, Rebekah's legs took the brunt of the blast, protecting her son from certain death. Eighteen surgeries and sixty-five procedures later, her left leg was amputated.<BR><BR>Despite the extraordinary trauma she underwent and the nightmares she continues to have, Rebekah sees it as just another part of her personal journey, a journey that has led her through abuse, mistakes, and pain and into the arms of Jesus. This stirring memoir tells the story of her recovery, including her triumphant return to Boston two years later to run part of the race, and explores the peace we experience when we learn to trust God with every part of our lives--the good, the bad, and even the terrifying.<BR><BR>Readers will be moved by the joyous way Rebekah is determined to live her life, seeing every obstacle as part of how God forms us into the people we are meant to be. Readers will also find comfort in the message that it's not what they can or can't do that makes the difference, but rather what God, in his mercy, does through them despite it all. Life is hard, but with God all things are possible.

Taking My Life Back: My Story of Faith, Determination, and Surviving the Boston Marathon Bombing Rebekah Gregory
Taking My Life Back: My Story of Faith, Determination, and Surviving the Boston Marathon Bombing free doc Taking My Life Back: My Story of Faith, Determination, and Surviving the Boston Marathon Bombing discount for book

I Lost My Leg In the Boston Marathon Bombing and I Appreciate My ...Rebekah Gregory stood only 3 feet from one of
the bombs that went off at the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2013.
Jun 27, 2017 ..Taking My Life Back: My Story of Faith, Determination, and
Surviving the Boston Marathon Bombing - Kindle edition by ..How Healthcare
Became Big Business and How You Can Take It Back..

GREGORY, REBEKAH, , ...
Seven Stones to Stand or Fall: A Collection of Outlander Fiction Short Stories (
Diana Gabaldon) ...her story of courage and her new book Taking My Life Back: My Story of Faith,
Determination, and Surviving the Boston Marathon Bombing.
May 1, 2017 ....Rebekah Gregory… is a woman and mother whose life was forever changed due
to the bombings at the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2013.
Amazon.com: Taking My Life Back: My Story of Faith, Determination, and
Surviving the Boston Marathon Bombing (Audible Audio Edition): Rebekah
Gregory, ...
My Story of Faith, Determination, and Surviving the Boston Marathon .."Getting ahead in life is less about being perfect and more about understanding
the thing that sets you apart from others." "Getting ahead ...Star D'Apliese is at a crossroads in her life after the sudden death of her adopted
father who has left her clue to her true heritagethe Boston Marathon Bombing.
Apr 24, 2017 ..In her new book Taking My Life Back, Rebekah Gregory describes how .. 48a4f088c3

Sport TV&Showbiz Australia Femail Health Science Money Video Travel Fashion Finder Sitemap Archive Video Archive Topics Index Mobile Apps Screensaver RSS Text-based site Reader Prints Our Papers Top of page Daily Mail Mail on Sunday This is Money Metro Jobsite Mail Travel Zoopla.co.uk Prime Location Published by Associated Newspapers Ltd Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group Associated Newspapers Ltd Contact us How to complain Advertise with us Contributors Terms Discount Codes Privacy policy & cookiesCopy it to easily share with friendsIts always the three of us, she saysCONVERSATIONS Twitter will use this to make your timeline better
CEOs and White-Collar Crime: A Convenience PerspectiveJ. Robert Oppenheimer and the American CenturyUnsolved 1927 (Unsolved Murders)Metamorph-Germination (Volume 1)1914-1918 MA PREMIERE GUERRE MONDIALE (French Edition)Ten. Storie di grunge basketball (Italian Edition)HEXANNE 1-House of HartsoeChemin de la Croix, Appel&eacute; Commun&eacute;ment Via Crucis (Classic Reprint) (French Edition)Avventure di Robinson Crusoe (Italian Edition)A History of New York, for Schools, Vol. 1 of 2 (Classic Reprint)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil 2017 - 22:55    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ThE-ShOoTeRs Index du Forum -> the-shooters -> Les plus beaux coups Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006